Saturday, July 10, 2010

Swensen-ed with Dear!

I got up at about 10am and started doing on my reflective essay (WISP). I only spent 1 hour finishing it! And then, I got bored and asked if Dear is free to go shopping with me. YES! I bathed and dressed up in my fastest speed, hurried down to wait for my 960bus. Today was really a hot and sunny day. I can't stand the heat!


Because of NDP Rehearsal from 1 -11pm, I was shooed down from 960 and got onto another 960 to alight at City Hall Mrt. He's really a weird driver lurhs! My mood gone bad and somehow Dear sensed me. But eventually, I got better when I met him C:


We walked around Marina Square and window-shopped. As we came to the Atrium, a lady in mike was asking questions and giving away gifts if we were to answer correctly. I wanted to pull Dear aside, but he pulled himself to the mike and answered the question. And... TADA!! He'd got himself a 4Gb Thumbdrive worth $40! He gave it to me! xoxo C:


Camwhored with the mini thumbdrive!




Really looks like a real camera right?!




TADA! Thumbdrive~~




Posing with our mini camera thumbdrive C:




We can't figure out how to open the box nicely so in the end, I ripped the box into pieces! Hehe..



There we are, at Swensens waiting for our sundaes. Kah Chee gave me one of his 1-for-1 sundaes Complimentary Ticket during one of our lunchtimes. We had Banana Split and Hazel Sundaes and U.S Fries & Dip for a total of $16! Quite worth it actually. 'Cause it's at Swensens! C:





He loves to pose :x




Banana Split




Hazelnut Sundae




Caught him pouring chilli sauce in the background....




Buses weren't available from Marina Sqaure and Esplanade so, I took train with Dear to send him to his Granny's House.


Camwhored at MRT stations! We're super crazy! We had fun and I was a total good girl today! Am I correct, Dear? C:














After sending him off, I boarded bus to BPP to buy my dinner and I've also bought 7days masks, Essentials Hair Essence and Pimple Gel. It really costs me a bomb! I've to control my spendings already. I've still M1 bills and Singtel bills yet to pay. I'm broke again! :C







I'll try out the products for 7 days and see how the effects would be barhs.. If it's good, i'll continue buying it C:

Haha... Byebye Sweeties C: Muacks!

No comments: