Monday, July 19, 2010

My Rantings





I'm freaking irritated by myself! Back to the same topic again, so what if I can't have flexibility? All I needed was a chance to prove that I'm still worthy to be a dancer, that's all. Just a chance. i don't care what bullshit you've said just now. I'm gonna be away for attachments and you can't expect me to go to your freaking dance lesson after my attachment. It's just gonna kill me! I'm really disappointed in what D3 have became now. I don't feel the sense of belonging to it. Everyone was so fake.




I was kinda treated like glass when I'm in the other room. Yes, I do not have the kind of qualities as everyone else, but I did try my best to do stretching every night. I managed to set the correct mindset for dance classes. But what did I get?




Overruled. Hello?! I'm still your senior. I need respect.




Just as I had mentioned, I felt so alone. My dearest had spent hours and days practising on their choreography, and somehow formed a group among themselves with a wall so thick that I won't be able to pass through. I don't want a distant friendship. I need attention. I need friends.




I need you.

No comments: