Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dinner with XinYing Darlinggg..

It's been so long since I've had dinner with my darling chiu liaos. We met up after slacking in library with dear, headed to CCK for pastamania C:



Adorably Chubby C:


Darling and I went up to pastamania, put our bags down and hurried to the counter for the orders. Darling was very very veryyyy hungry. After we ordered, we went back to our seats and immediately came dar's pasta. It was damn fast! We were both shocked!



Garlic Bread and Bacon Aglio for Darling..





Dar recommend Cheese Sticks for the combos that we ordered. Super yummy!





Spicy Chicken Linguine for me! I think Spicy Chicken goes well with Penne instead.


We were having lots of fun during the meal. Dar told me about her trip in Shanghai a few weeks back and I was laughing like mad! Her mates were really the joke of the trip. But if I was in that hotel, I would probably go wherever my Dar goes too. C:




Retarded Faces..





Mouth open wide wide.. Ahhhh...


Super love the day out with her! Next meetup would be a shopping spree at Ion. Weee~ Night night! xoxo

No comments: