Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to posting! Came back from D3 Flashmob practice.. Was satisfied with my performance as i was enjoying every part of the dance. *blinks blinks! Hahs! I just added nail polish on my fingernails. Brownish bronze as usual. I think i shall get new colours very soon! Any recommendations, babes?

Alrights! I was very happy today, because of my laogong! He made a sumptuous breakfast for me! Although it wasn't those expensive stuffs, but i was really touched by what he did! Handphone's charging so i shall upload the pictures in the near future!

Anyway, i wanted to share this blogger with you guys. I've recently been engrossed with her blog posts because she posted quite alot of fashion stuffs. Yeahs. She's Audrey Lim from NAFA. Chio bu's blog must be shared with fashionista out there yeahs? I couldn't say that I've been stalking her but she sometimes had given quite useful fashion tips and I kinda like her ideas too! Just click on her name in underlined above and it will direct you guys to her blog. C:

Let us sidetrack abit yeahs. I came to this blogshop: www.pretty-closet.weebly.com and found a toga that i really liked! Check this out!



Nice? Pretty enough? This top could be bought at SGD$16 (not inclusive of postage) at their shop! Should i splurge on this top? I'm really tempted to buy it!

No comments: